RAVENOL TEG 10W-40 is high performance semi-synthetic multi-grade engine oil, based on hydrocrack base oils and PAO, suitable for the lubrication of natural gas engines. It has excellent lubricating film adhesion, very good shear stability and an excellent cleaning power and high resistance to aging.
RAVENOL TEG 10W-40 is suitable to apply as a multi-grade engine oil for natural gas engines.
- High wear protection
- Fuel savings through low-friction properties
- Excellent detergent and dispersant properties
- Avoids the formation of accumulations of mud (black sludge)
- Long life due to high oxidation stability
- Excellent cold start performance
- Very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- Low evaporation loss
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||862,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||97,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||154||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -25 °C||mPa*s||4900||ASTM D5293|
|Flashpoint||°C||224||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -30 °C||mPa*s||18.000||ASTM D4684|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,7||ASTM D5800|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,0||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,3||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.