RAVENOL VEG SAE 5W-40 is high performance fully synthetic multi-grade engine oil, based on high value fully synthetic base oils and polyalphaolefines (PAO), suitable for the lubrication of natural gas engines. It has excellent lubricating film adhesion, very good shear stability and an excellent cleaning power and high resistance to aging.
RAVENOL VEG SAE 5W-40 is suitable to apply as a multi-grade engine oil for natural gas engines.
- High wear protection
- Fuel savings through low-friction properties
- Excellent detergent and dispersant properties
- Avoids the formation of accumulations of mud (black sludge)
- Longlife service due to high oxidation stability
- Excellent cold start performance
- Very good viscosity-temperature behavior
- Low evaporation loss
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||845,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||85,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||172||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||4400||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||13.500||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||8,1||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||238||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||9,7||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,0||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.