RAVENOL Schneefräse 4-Takt SAE 0W-30 is high quality full synthetic green coloured four-stroke engine oil based on the modern synthesis technology. Because of special balanced additive package and special formulation it achieves the high viscosity index. Excellent cold start characteristics provide the optimal lubricating safety in the cold-running phase. Because of the noticeable fuel economy RAVENOL Snow blower 4-Takt SAE 0W-30 contributes to the reduction of pollutant emissions and protecting the environment.
RAVENOL Schneefräse 4-Takt SAE 0W-30 is fuel efficient engine oil special conceived for 4-stroke snow blower engines.
- Fast oiling of the engine, also by low temperatures
- Low oil consumption because of the low evaporation tendency
- Excellent wear protection by high pressure
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Safety towards sludge, coking, laking and corrosion also in unfavourable operational conditions
- No oil caused deposits in combustion chambers, in piston ring zone and on valves
- Neutrality against seal materials
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||843,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||12,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||68,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||175||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||3,57||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C||mPa*s||5750||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C||mPa*s||14.270||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||9,0||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||236||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,0||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,1||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.