RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Multi Oil is synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car gasoline engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics. Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 is suitable for demanding engines as high performance low friction engine oil. The specifications API SN Resource Conserving (RC) and ILSAC GF-5 are backward compatible with the respective previous specifications.
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures below -30°C
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||849,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||9,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||56,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||159||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||3,07||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||5700||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||17.200||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||9,6||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||236||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,4||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,8||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.