RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, full synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil lubricate faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 is universal, fuel-efficient engine oil. It is a premium product for gasoline and diesel engine passenger cars. Suitable for all petrol and diesel passenger cars with and without turbo charger, especially recommended for full synthetic all-season motor oils.
- universal application in all modern petrol and diesel engines
- quick lubrication of the engine even at temperatures below -30 °C
- low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against accumulation of sludge, coking and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials
- miscibility with all commercially available engine oils. Flushing is not required
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||838,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||9,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||52,9||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||172||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||2,97||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C||mPa*s||4610||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C||mPa*s||16.300||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-57||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||8,1||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||234||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||9,7||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,2||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.