RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 is a full synthetic low friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for VW and Audi petrol engines and diesel engines (from model year 2000 with interchange interval WIV) including pump-nozzle engines (Pumpe-Düse-Motoren). Minimizing friction, wear and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer's instructions.
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 has been specially developed for VW and Audi petrol engines and diesel engines (from model year 2000 with intermittent extension WIV) including pump-nozzle engines. It allows significantly longer maintenance intervals. Excellent cold start characteristics due to a faster oiling of the system. It ensures reduced friction losses and high oil film stability as well as excellent viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 can be used in all long-life vehicles (except for models that require a product to VW standard 503 01).
Attention: Extended oil change intervals must never be used in engines of non-WIV vehicles. In this case, RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 may only be used with change intervals that are described by the manufacturer.
- It is recommended for VW and Audi gasoline and diesel engines (model year 2000 with WIV service interval prolongation), including pump-nozzle engines.
- A special low-friction character and an excellent range by special additives.
- An excellent engine protection, even after a cold start and under stricter conditions.
- Guaranteed for maximum wear protection and engine cleanliness combined with reduced fuel consumption.
- Provides extended oil change intervals due to its exceptional product stability.
- Supports the protection of the environment through reduced emissions.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||843,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||10,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||55,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||174||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||2,92||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C||mPa*s||5351||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C||mPa*s||14.130||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,3||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||220||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,2||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,12||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.