- Certificate / Product Information -
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 is a fully synthetic low friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for VW and Audi petrol engines and diesel engines (from model year 2000 with interchange interval WIV) including pump-nozzle engines (Pumpe-Düse-Motoren). Minimizing friction, wear and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer's instructions.
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 has been specially developed for VW and Audi petrol engines and diesel engines (from model year 2000 with intermittent extension WIV) including pump-nozzle engines. It allows significantly longer maintenance intervals. Excellent cold start characteristics due to a faster oiling of the system. It ensures reduced friction losses and high oil film stability as well as excellent viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 can be used in all long-life vehicles (except for models that require a product to VW standard 503 01).
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 is not backward compatible. It should never be poured into engines of "non-WIV vehicles."
VW 503 00 / 506 01
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
VW 506 00
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 offers:
- It is recommended for VW and Audi gasoline and diesel engines (model year 2000 with WIV service interval prolongation), including pump-nozzle engines.
- A special low-friction character and an excellent range by special additives.
- An excellent engine protection, even after a cold start and under stricter conditions.
- Guaranteed for maximum wear protection and engine cleanliness combined with reduced fuel consumption.
- Provides extended oil change intervals due to its exceptional product stability.
- Supports the protection of the environment through reduced emissions.
Article number: 1111101
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||55,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||174||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||5351||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40°C||mPa*s||14.130||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,3||ASTM D5800/b|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||220||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,2||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,12||DIN 51 575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
All information correspond to the best of our knowledge to the actual situation of the cognitions and our development. Subject to alterations. All references made to DIN-norms are only for the description of the goods. There is no guarantee. In case there will be any problems please contact the technical service.21.07.2019
Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH
Fax.: 052039719-40 / 41